Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pat Pat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT

January 29 is my sister, Patricia Ann Ralph Butler's Birthday.  She is sixty-five.  I cannot remember life without Pat.
Pat was an over achiever.  When she came home from school she would study till she went to sleep.
To this day she is a very hard worker.  Muller Brass got a greater worker when they hired her.
Pat loved, loved, loved sports.  When she finished high school she wanted to be a nurse....but it did not work out.  I sometime wonder how different her life would have been if she had got in Nursing School.  We will never know because her life went a different direction.  FACTORY .Another thing I remember about Pat was how much she love animals.  Oh My gosh!!!  Lassie was her dog and when Lassie got killed Pat was sad for months and months.  Pat and I were very different but the one thing we shared was our love for each other.  Pat helped out with Chad.....sometime Chad though  his name was Butler....that is because they Loved him so much and he felt their love.  Pat has always helped me with my children.  She was Laura's ball coach.  Pat and I went to visit  Jason at College.  When he graduated from college his friends knew AUNT PAT.  She was a big part of Laura's wedding, attending everything for her.  Pat flew the Scotland to see Jason and Michele get  married.  Now we are in the next stage---grandchildren.  They changed her name to PAT PAT.  She has supported everything they do.  It is real love.   Words and not say how very much I love her. Pat is a family person and very generous.    Happy Birthday Pat,  I LOVE YOU!!!

The pictures loaded in a way I could not post below them.  I want to tell who is in each picture.
  1.   Pat and Ellen --age 4 and 3  at the old house in front of the barn.
  2. Pat --Mother---Ellen   We were at Uncle J.B. Mason's house
  3. Pat and Dolph's Wedding at Oak Grove Baptist Church
  4. Ellen and Pat at Ellen's wedding at Florence house 
  5. Laura and Pat at Soft ball -  Pat was so proud
  6. Mother's birthday Pat  Ellen  Florence and Mother
  7. Jason' s graduation from college in Dayton Beach Florida Wayne, Ellen Josh, Mother, Chad ,Jason, Pat and Laura  
  8. Jason's Wedding in Scotland  A. W. McMillin, Pat, Rob Dawson
  9. The last two pictures are Kate and Pat  


Pat married the love of her life Dolph on July 25 1969

Ellen Florence Mother Pat
on Mother's birthday
at Covington Country Club

A. W. McMillin (Jason's Granddaddy) Pat   Butler   Rob Dawson 

Kate and Pat Pat

Kate and Pat Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment